Popular Posts

Monday, January 24, 2011

Armani Exchange Look Book

Many of us have dreams and some of us "dream big...." Since I was a young kid, I always had a love for fashion and a good eye for what was "in."

I created this look book for my admissions project at the Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising, Los Angeles. I selected clothing and accessories from Armani Exchange and I styled looks for both men and women.  I was accepted to FIDM in March 2008 and unfortunately I was unable to attend for personal and financial reasons. To this day, my admissions project has been my guide, to follow my dreams and desires.

While I had to pursue my interests in fashion from a different angle, I am now living out my "dream" and I'm sharing it with my mentors, friends and followers.



Welcome to Armani Exchange (A/X), one of the leading fashion brands that brings a new edginess to city living among men and women. The brand appeals to young adults in their 20’s and 30’s because it offers a sleek, edgy and sexy look. The unique designs of the brand allow the consumer to create a wearable outfit for any occasion, but most importantly it allows them to express themselves and bring “fashion forward.”

Armani Exchange stores can be found in large metropolitan areas throughout the U.S. and across the globe. The line appeals to the urban city shopper because it’s not only stylish but it’s affordable. Individual pieces range in price from $20.00 - $400.00, allowing the consumer to create a complete look without spending excessive amounts of money.

As the Armani Exchange philosophy goes “it doesn’t just capture a new generation, it creates one.” So take a plunge and dive into the innovative looks and colors of spring and summer.













No comments:

Post a Comment